Bharat Bhushan Howard D. Winbigler Professor Bharat Bhushan , an Ohio Eminent Scholar, has published a new textbook that will serve as a comprehensive reference for mechanical engineering university courses and researchers. Nanotribology and Nanomechanics: An Introduction is a timely and practical introduction to the main topics of nanomechanics for teaching and self-study purposes.
16. Nanotribology and Nanomechanics of MEMS/NEMS and BioMEMS/BioNEMS Materials and Devices
Published by Springer International, this fourth edition textbook has been revised to concentrate on key measurement techniques, their applications and theoretical modeling of interfaces. The edited textbook, first published in , includes 12 chapters from Bhushan and four from notable experts in the field.
- Computational modeling of nanometer-scale tribology — Penn State.
- The ATL-98 Carvair: A Comprehensive History of the Aircraft and All 21 Airframes;
- Table of Contents: Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology.
- Bought for Revenge, Bedded for Pleasure (Mills & Boon Modern) (Ruthless Book 16);
- Book Contributions?
- Nanotribology and nanomechanics: an introduction!
Very few books exist that focus on tribology — the science and technology of interacting surfaces in relative motion. Nanotribology and Nanomechanics: An Introduction integrates the knowledge of the field from both the mechanics and materials science points of view. He has authored eight scientific books, more than 90 handbook chapters, more than scientific papers and more than 60 technical reports.
Nanotribology and nanomechanics: an introduction
Additionally, Bhushan has edited more than 50 books and holds more than 25 U. He has given more than invited presentations on six continents and more than keynote and plenary addresses at major international conferences.
- Across the German Sea: Early Modern Scottish Connections with the Wider Elbe-Weser Region.
- Implicit bias and philosophy. Volume 2, Moral responsibility, structural injustice, and ethics.
- Swipe to navigate through the chapters of this book?
Bhushan publishes new textbook on nanotribology and nanomechanics Posted:. Tags: Mechanical Faculty General.
Nanotribology and nanomechanics [electronic resource] : an introduction /
Bharat Bhushan received an M. He is a registered professional engineer mechanical.
He has authored 5 technical books, more than 50 handbook chapters, more than technical papers in referred journals, and more than 60 technical reports, edited more than 25 books, and holds 16 U. Bhushan is an accomplished organizer. He organized the first symposium on Tribology and Mechanics of Magnetic Storage Systems in and the first international symposium on Advances in Information Storage Systems in , both of which are now held annually.
- The Boxers, China, and the World.
- The Biology of Freshwater Wetlands.
- Bhushan publishes new textbook on nanotribology and nanomechanics!
- Nanotribology and nanomechanics: an introduction - PDF Free Download.
Free Preview. Buy eBook.
Nanotribology and Nanomechanics | SpringerLink
FAQ Policy. Show all. From the reviews of the second edition: "This book offers a comprehensive treatment of the new and rapidly evolving field of nanotribology and nanomechanics.
Related Nanotribology and Nanomechanics. Introduction (Springer 2005)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved