It is being developed at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. NDL India is a conglomeration of freely available or institutionally contributed or donated or publisher managed contents.
Almost all these contents are hosted and accessed from respective sources. The responsibility for authenticity, relevance, completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability of these contents rests with respective organization from where the contents are sourced and NDL India has no responsibility or liability for these.
Optical Characterization of Epitaxial Semiconductor Layers
Every effort is made to keep the NDL India portal up and running smoothly. However, NDL India takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the portal being unavailable due to technical issues or otherwise. For any issue or feedback, please write to ndl-support iitkgp. Access Restriction Subscribed.
Chemical Mechanical Planarization: Advanced Material and Consumable Challenges
Log-in to view content. FAQ Help.
- Optical Characterization.
- Superficies y Vacío!
- Primary Productivity of the Biosphere.
- Condensed-Matter Spectroscopy.
- Lehigh CPN: Device & Semiconductor Characterization Facility.
- Guidelines for bibliographic description of reproductions!
Member Log-In. E-mail address. Characteristic photoluminescence peaks are indicated.
The potential of these techniques are highlighted in two examples: Photomasks with array structures were characterized with Mueller Matrix spectroscopic ellipsometry as a function of the azimuth angle Fig. The intensity changes of the plot could be correlated to analytically determined Rayleigh singularities of different orders in transmission and reflection. The material properties of epitaxially grown GaN are determined by photoluminescence at 15 K.
Highly resolved excitonic emission lines reveal compressive or tensile stress and the impurity in corporation in GaN layers. Contact: Dr.
- AI 88: 2nd Australian Joint Artificial Intelligence Conference Adelaide, Australia, November 15–18, 1988 Proceedings.
- Results and Discussion?
- Universität-Magdeburg - Publikationen der Abteilung Halbleiterepitaxie.
- The Five Ancestors Book 7: Dragon.
- Wearing the Cape;
- Structure and Being: A Theoretical Framework for a Systematic Philosophy.
Andre Wachowiak, Dr. Walter Weber.